#FFINDS: Thanksgiving Survival Guide
dateOctober 4th, 2017
The Thanksgiving long weekend is upon us! Whether you have been waiting for that extra day off or you can’t believe it’s already turkey time, we have put together a Thanksgiving survival guide to get you through all the family and food festivities.
For the one CHANNELING THEIR INNER MARTHA STEWART
You are a self-identified hostess with the mostess but that also means you need to look as yummy as your pies you have been slaving over for days.
• Let essence honey care soothing nail & cuticle scrub be your hands’ saving grace
• Don’t let your sweet potato mash burn with this classic Olivia Burton English Garden Watch
• Losing sleep over so many people being in your house? Re-energize with Dermalogica’s Stress Positive Eye Lift
• Give your hair some effortless waves with KMS Hairplay Sea Salt
• Give your lips life again with the EOS Crystal Lip Balm in Vanilla Orchid
• Throw on this Thomas Sabo Bracelet to get you in the fall mood and make sure you’re always put together
FOR THE GLAM PARTY GIRL
You made some time with your fam but now you want to hit the town.
• Charlotte Tilbury Dangerous Liasions Lipstick will give you an instant pop of colour (and distract from the fact that you are still wearing your expandable pants)
• Don’t forget to make a quick coffee with Balzac’s Winterblend Marble Roast for an energy fix to keep you going
For the one WHO NEEDS TO DE-STRESS
Whether you were cooking or just have the Thanksgiving “itis” you always need a little quiet time after dinner to de-stress from it all
• Cozy up in a Publish Brand sweater
• Light up your Balsem candle and grab a good book
• Don’t forget to spray the room with Rocky Mountain Soap Co. Tension Relief Aromatherapy to help you be your most relaxed self
Enjoy your weekend!