The #FDRIVE’s Guide to Father’s Day
dateJune 17th, 2016
Here at Faulhaber, we understand the mythical style of the Dad. It is a combination of being so uncool it’s cool and a kryptonite to style. Over our 15 years of curating fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands, we have nailed down the narrative of the Dad uniform to the following requirements:
- Dad jeans in a wash that never varies
- An eternal appreciation for the tucked in polo or “its 5 o’clock somewhere” patterned shirts
- Novelty accessories – these can range from fanny packs, suspenders, digital CASIO watches to vintage windbreakers from when he coached your grade school soccer team
We want to respectfully acknowledge that although these trends are ones that only a dad can pull off, we have some modern updates from our #FSHOPPE to gift the most stylish man you know.
- Give Dad the gift of variety, fit and comfort in his jeans with premium denim brands Over the Rainbow and Fidelity Jeans.
- Let Ted Baker’s Men’s summer 2016 collection tastefully compliment Dad in geometric print shirts, beautifully textured knit polo shirts and structured jackets. No hockey jerseys allowed.
- Accessories are still the cornerstone of any outfit. Luckily Thomas Sabo’s modern take on male jewelry will provide Dad with stunningly masculine wallets, bracelets, rings and pendants.
- Finish the look off with a Christian Paul or Breitling watch. A statement piece that guarantees Dad will never be late.